• Durability. The inclusion of vinyl and woven fabric backing material means that heavy-duty wallcoverings can take more wear and tear than ordinary wallpaper.
• Uneven walls or surfaces in poor condition. Certain Muraspec products have particular emboss/print combinations that make them exceptionally good at hiding cracks or other damage that may lie beneath them.
• Fire resistance. Muraspec wallcoverings are tested to the highest fire safety standards and many now achieve Class B under new European legislation on all commonly used substrates.
• Washable. Muraspec products can be washed and in many cases scrubbed repeatedly to remove any accidental marks without damaging the product itself.
• Bio-Pruf coating. Bio-Pruf contains an ingredient that inhibits the growth of bacteria and micro-organisms, making it especially suitable for use in hospitals, where it can reduce the risk of cross-infection.
• Stain resistance. Muraspec products can be optionally coated with Tedlar, a film that enables the wallcovering to withstand staining.
We supply and install commercial wallcoverings from the Muraspec Range.
Only wallcovering gives you the combinations of colour, pattern, texture and finish that create unique and inspiring aesthetic effects.
Wallcoverings don’t just provide aesthetic benefits, they also have a number of performance benefits, including:
Our commercial decorating services will ensure you receive a quality finish by our team of experts.
Our professional team of painters and decorators ensure a quality finish, working with the client to carry out decoration with the minimum of disruption, completing works out of hours if required.
Our decorators work closely with our refurbishment teams ensuring an integrated service that can be relied upon to be efficient, clean & fast.
We work with all major paint & finishing manufacturers so we are able to offer the finish & colour you require and will supply colour samples for approval.
Make sure you get the best commercial decorating service